New Short Sale Timelines
I was working on a resource guide for our buyer's agents and buyers of our short sale alike and wanting to give them some more specifics than just the usual 60 days and get into some bank specifics. After reviewing our data from doing Atlanta Short Sales, I was very impressed to see that Timelines have sped up significantly!
I was pretty impressed that Citi Short Sales got even better! Suntrust also made huge improvements!
- Citi Short Sales - Less than 30 days in most cases. Our last one was 6 days!
- Wells Fargo Short Sales - Less than 30 days if the only loan, 45 days at most (in most cases)
- Bank of America Short Sales - 45 days or so.
- Chase Short Sales - 60 Days or Less, they're aggressive but rarely do we see Chase on the home by themself.
- GMAC Short Sales - 30 Days or less, they are generally very good about approving. Most of our closings with them have been with them being in 2nd position.
- Suntrust Short Sales - 60 to 90 days - This is down from our average of 6 months!!!
- HSBC Short Sales - Another favorite, under 45 days.
- SPS Short Sales (Select Portfolio Servicing) 60 Days or less. They will actually do the short sale if you're current!
A 15 year veteran of Atlanta Real Estate, Joshua Jarvis is the host of 4rd Marketing Podcast - A podcast designed to help small business owners (this means Real Estate Agents) grow their business by implementing the latest in real estate SEO, local seo, digital marketing techniques and strategies.
Jarvis Team Realty
1960 Satellite Blvd Suite 1100
Duluth GA 30097
direct : 678-999-1001
Atlanta New Homes