What to Do When in Suwanee
Suwanee, Georgia is known to be one of the United States best small communities in which to live (Kiplinger.com). If you are relocating to Suwanee, here are some of the things that you should do.
1. Mingle with the Residents. Suwanee has a reputation of being an amiable community. Get a dose of their welcoming character by befriending the locals.
2. Visit the Parks. The community has an award winning park and others that are just as gorgeous. Bring your partner, children or whole family in these parks and take in the beautiful ambiance. There are 6 parks where you can take walks and ride bikes around.
3. Attend at Least One Festival. There are a lot of events and festival being held in the community every year, take it upon yourself to attend to at least one. The best ones to go to are Food Truck Friday, Movies Under the Stars, Suwanee Wine Fest and so much more! Visit their website to see the dates of these events.
4. Visit the Organic Garden. An organic community garden is situated in White Street Park. If you buy vegetables from them, not only are you living a healthy life, you are also supporting the local farmers.
5. Have fun! The community has so much to offer, so enjoy every little bit of Suwanee!
A 15 year veteran of Atlanta Real Estate, Joshua Jarvis is the host of 4rd Marketing Podcast - A podcast designed to help small business owners (this means Real Estate Agents) grow their business by implementing the latest in real estate SEO, local seo, digital marketing techniques and strategies.
Jarvis Team Realty
1960 Satellite Blvd Suite 1100
Duluth GA 30097
direct : 678-999-1001
Atlanta New Homes