Most Popular Subdivisions In Gwinnett
The real estate market is on fire in Gwinnett County and if you're new to the area you might want to know what are some of the Most Popular Subdivisions In Gwinnett to begin your search. This list contains some of the largest subdivisions and therefore they will be perennially on this list (this list is based on just number of sales) but there's some newer subdivisions as well. Most all are in great school districts and all but one feature top class amenities (swim, tennis, etc).
- Daniel Park - (Dacula) This is one of our team's favorite subdivisions in Gwinnett County to sell a home and to show in. Great Schools, great access to 85 and the mall it's no wonder it's on the list.
- Edgewater - (Lawrenceville) A classic John Wieland Sudivision in the middle of Collins Hill High School district, Edgewater doesn't usually make this list becuase of it's low turnover, but it is selling season!
- Flowers Crossing - (Lawrenceville) Before there was Hamilton Mill in Dacula, there was Flowers Crossing in Lawrenceville. This neighborhood features the amenities and sense of community that many try to imitate.
- Hamilton Mill - (Dacula) This might be the most popular neighborhood in Gwinnett (Dacula), it's certainly one of the (if not the) largest. With access to great schools, 85 and 2 sets of amenities, not to mention Golf this is one subdivison that is a must see.
- Rivershyre - (Lawrenceville) This lesser known neighborhood is tucked away off of Highway 20 near the Gwinnett Braves stadium and features amenities and routinely has a few great homes to choose from.
- Shannon Lake - (Loganville) is making the list this time with the newer development, Shannon Lake. New communities are always popular and this one is no exception.
- Springs At Rockhouse - A new construction community in Lawrenceville is offering affordable homes in an area with high demand.
- Wheatfields Reserve - This Grayson community has new and resell homes in what's possibly the nicest planned development in Grayson.
- Willow Leaf - This Buford community is experiencing an explosion in growth, thanks to Chafin Home Builders, who are finishing out this neighborhood.
A 15 year veteran of Atlanta Real Estate, Joshua Jarvis is the host of 4rd Marketing Podcast - A podcast designed to help small business owners (this means Real Estate Agents) grow their business by implementing the latest in real estate SEO, local seo, digital marketing techniques and strategies.
Jarvis Team Realty
1960 Satellite Blvd Suite 1100
Duluth GA 30097
direct : 678-999-1001
Atlanta New Homes